Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Blue Mesa Grill?

I have never eaten there but my venue recommended them.  Good? Not good?  Whats your call? 

and they are budget flexible!
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Blue Mesa Grill?

• edited December 2011
    They're delicious. We love to go there for their free quesadillas (with drink purchase) happy hour with friends. That's the only thing I've eaten there.

I also know it's super crowded and hard to get a table during happy hour (5-8ish). Not so important if you're having an RD there on an off-time or if you're having them cater your venue.

I think several knotties had their RD at a Blue Mesa location.
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our RD at the one at Northpark.  We enjoyed it and the food and service was pretty good.
  • edited December 2011
    I love BMG.  :)  Very yummy.
  • AuburnAggieAuburnAggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's delicious! I can't say much for their catering, unfortunately, the food is fabulous. If you sign up for their "chiliheads" newsletter, you get an email on your birthday month for free Sunday brunch, which is pretty much one of the most amazing meals I've ever had. Seriously. I didn't eat for almost the rest of the day, haha. Highly recommended
    "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." ~Robert Frost Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal dinner at the one in Frisco, it was great!
  • edited December 2011
    We're using them for our rehearsal dinner. I took the FMIL & grandparents to try their food before they booked, and they loved it! I have also hosted a baby shower for my sister at the one in Southlake and it went really well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • pattcpattc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The food is really outstanding - I recommend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards