Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Card Boxes and wine glasses

Ok I may be totally lost on this, or just looking in the wrong place either way I can not find what I am looking for. I am wanting to make my own card box, or at east decorate it up. well this is my question where can i find a plain jane card box? Also I can not remember who's Bio I was looking at but she made these DIY wineglasses that were monogrammed with her bridal parties initals on them and polka dots where ever did you find the stuff to make those?  TIA

-Kim-

Re: Card Boxes and wine glasses

• Options
    Kpetty1010Kpetty1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK I found the Bio the Wine GLasses were in LINZCW04, your DIY stuff is soo cute, but your wine glasses over the top!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw paper mache boxes in round or square yesterday at Joanns, but you should be able to get them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. They were near the wood stuff. You have to cut the slit for the cards though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Kpetty1010Kpetty1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok thanks, I knew I was putting to much thought into it. I have started to bring my DIY projects to work with me! good thing i work at night and with a bunch of girls who are willing to help me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! They are super easy to do...I found the vinyl appliques from a seller on Etsy. The card box was done from an inspiration pic I found online and took with me to Joanns. That's where I got all my supplies from.
    GL on the DIY projects!! And beware - they will take over your house, lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards