Moms and Maids

What are some things I can do for the bride to help the day of go well?

Just want to make it easy for her Laughing

Re: What are some things I can do for the bride to help the day of go well?

• edited December 2011
  • Knot AnnieKnot Annie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that you can just be there for her and hang out. I think that sometimes people try to stay out of the bride's way, but I would have been lonely! My BMs were all so nice and fun and FUNNY. I loved being around everyone.

Also, II had lunch, but one friend's brought booze. That's was handy.

Tongue out
    Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bring champagne!
  • edited December 2011
    Chocolate, brunch.
  • edited December 2011
    I made a day-of kit for my bff. It never hurts to be prepared.
    Also, remind her to breathe. Make sure she knows that things will not be perfect, but tell here that its okay. Be available to help with anything she (or her family) needs to prepare for the big day. Oh! here is a biggie- MAKE SURE SHE EATS! Had I not ran to the store to make a fruit salad for my bestie, she would not have eaten anything until her reception that night.
    Make sure things are running on time so she isn't late to the ceremony (I had to speed slightly because we were running a tad late). Something I wish I would have done is take a little more care of her mom. Yes, it it the Bride's day, but her mom will be stressing too-wanting the day to be perfect for her little girl. All in all, just be there for her. Be there to support her and hug her and tell her everything will be okay when something goes wrong- because trust me... it will!:)

Good Luck! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards