Moms and Maids

Can I just say...

I am so thankful for my WP! They really are the greatest. Not because they are helping with favors or anything like that, but really, they keep me grounded. They make me remember that life is not all-about my wedding, and I love it. My MOH is so excited for me, which is awesome. My other to BM's have busy lives but are excellent friends to me no matter what. And, both my mom and his mom have been nothing but 100% supportive. And of course, FI is always there to make me laugh and keep me smiling. I have a crazy job and busy schedule so life can get a little much sometimes, but really, I am just so happy that things seem to be working out so smoothly thanks to my fantastic friends and family.

-Happy to post about good stuff instead of whining- CK
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Can I just say...

• edited December 2011

Positive is a wonderful change of pace! 

My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • edited December 2011

Positive is a wonderful change of pace!  Y'all are lucky to have each other.

My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • SnufflyfluffySnufflyfluffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so glad to hear somebody else has good experiences with their BP.  I love mine and it has made me closer to my friends, I too am so grateful for them. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    refreshing post!  so glad this brought you and your friends closer together...it should! 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards