Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Spirit Airlines latest promotion

My MOH in New York sent me this link this morning: http://p.p0.com/YesConnect/HtmlMessagePreview?a=PCivs-sW3RqhEf2NqtTwHvY6

Weiner sale! LMAO
~DFWs Resident Snark~
I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?

Re: Spirit Airlines latest promotion

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sad there aren't any from DFW or anywhere near us
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using them for our honeymoon flights because it was 1/2 the price of AA. I hope they don't suck. Undecided
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    On a semi-same topic.....
    One of the titles for an article on Yahoo! yesterday was "Texas Woman Weighs in on Weiner"--the NY congressman.  Wendi, I know you love weiners....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_spirit-airlines-latest-promotion?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:e4029145-05fe-4ce9-bc7c-4ba83cfa59b5Post:1f69ea9d-0008-48e6-b10f-5e602134781a">Re: Spirit Airlines latest promotion</a>:
    [QUOTE]On a semi-same topic..... One of the titles for an article on Yahoo! yesterday was "Texas Woman Weighs in on Weiner"--the NY congressman.  Wendi, I know you love weiners....
    Posted by juliebug1997[/QUOTE]

The NY post had a headline last week when all this first came out about him and it read "Weiner Exposed" LOL
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I kept seeing all this "weiner" stuff and I was wondering if you had managed to hack the major news sites.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards