Moms and Maids
Options

I"M SEEING RED!!!!

MY SON IS MARRYING A BEAUTIFUL GIRL FROM BRAZIL. HER MOTHER HAS CHOSEN A KNEE LENGTH RED DRESS. THE BRIDE MAIDS ARE LIGHT BLUE. WHAT ADVICE DO YOU HAVE FOR ME IN CHOOSING A DRESS?

Re: I"M SEEING RED!!!!

• Options
    zitiqueenzitiqueen member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_im-seeing-red?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:357Discussion:7606b480-0c83-425b-aafb-adb92f72c152Post:3e22a67f-78cd-4a95-87eb-2b91a5bebe7e">I"M SEEING RED!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]MY SON IS MARRYING A BEAUTIFUL GIRL FROM BRAZIL. HER MOTHER HAS CHOSEN A KNEE LENGTH RED DRESS. THE BRIDE MAIDS ARE LIGHT BLUE. WHAT ADVICE DO YOU HAVE FOR ME IN CHOOSING A DRESS?
    Posted by debidom[/QUOTE]

WHATEVER COLOR YOU WANT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO MATCH.

PLEASE TO UNLOCK YOUR CAPS.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You should wear what you are comfortable in no matter the color of others' outfits
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's not a contest.  Wear what makes you feel beautiful. 
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ha I thought for a second she was going to be mad about the MOB wearing red or something...

Wear whatever color you would like, except you know, white.
    -This is not legal advice- Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPiclarger_image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whatever you feel best in. I think violet, darker blue (cobalt/cornflower not navy), or fuschia/mulberry are all colors that might look nice look nice in pictures with both red and light blue.
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A darker blue?  A different shade of red?  Whatever you want!

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    One other thing/fyi: using all caps online is considered SHOUTING. No need to shout about a dress :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards