Moms and Maids

Hiya

2»

Re: Hiya

• ManwaithielManwaithiel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sort of. When you said you bounced around, you immediately popped into my head. I actually didn't go find you to check the location, but I figured it was worth a shot. I'm more surprised I spelled your name right blind. =D

And you ARE well known to me!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Hawaii with my best friend =)
    Photobucket
  • mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Well good guess than!

• edited December 2011
    Well, you effectively kept me from doing my homework for most parts of the day, since I was too busy watching the boards to see what you would say next. So thanks, lol.
    "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." - Albert Einstein
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_hiya?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:357Discussion:833b65d5-4629-43e1-8c68-54c1683ccaa7Post:5d434cfe-4040-48f4-9da4-b35f495d2fa4">Re: Hiya</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, you effectively kept me from doing my homework for most parts of the day, since I was too busy watching the boards to see what you would say next. So thanks, lol.
    Posted by TheKnittingJedi[/QUOTE]

Haha I'm sorry!
  • edited December 2011
    It's all good, I got things done in the end! I do love wedding drama, just as long as I can view it from the sidelines!
    "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." - Albert Einstein
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_hiya?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:357Discussion:833b65d5-4629-43e1-8c68-54c1683ccaa7Post:9b7208ef-1b02-4d07-a4d9-396d4bd380d3">Re: Hiya</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait,,storyline...Aerin??? Are you trying to get dialogue for a novel that you are writing????
    Posted by tldh[/QUOTE]
    Not this time, but I'm totally filing that away.  I'd never considered it as a research option, but it might come in handy...
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • edited December 2011
    So there really isn't a bride out there that would consider it an honor for her friends to fish poop scoopers?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards