Moms and Maids
Options

MOB gifts

I'm not sure if something simple like a personalized picture fram or something would be enough or if I should actually go all out for my mom. She has helped so much with everything, venting and all. Actually she has done more then my MOH has even done. Any ideas?

Re: MOB gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that is a nice idea. There are some really nice personal and engraveable ideas in the catalog exclusivelyweddings.com.

I wish I had that problem, I actually don't know what to get my Mom bc she has been non-exsistent and involved during all of our planning. I feel like getting her something nice with a saying on it or something would be lying and not true.
  • Options
    laura_fettlaura_fett member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think pictures are a very nice idea. I know my mom haves frames all over her office and loves to brag about her children/grandchildren. I think your mom will love to have a nice frame from the wedding.
  • Options
    SheilaSSheilaS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have time to take her to lunch (brunch, happy hour, mani-pedi, whatever you two enjoy) just the two of you sometime before the big day? I'm a MOB. That would be my favorite gift during the hectic final prep.
  • Options
    lynnmariellynnmariel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is actually what I am planning on doing for my mom - a personalized photo frame. And then when our wedding photos come out, I will have a nice copy printed for her and put it in the frame. It is a good gift for moms, since they do love to display photos everywhere :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards