Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Rapture!

How are we feeling today ladies? Is anyone living today like it is their last?
I got a good kick out of this:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=662968989
and this:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=113038645444901

I love that people are 'maybe attending'. Love.
I do not think that tomorrow is the end of days, just to clarify. Today could be the end of my days for all I know.

Re: Rapture!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I also don't think tomorrow is the end of the world... and I really really hope it isn't! I just freaking got engaged... I've got a wedding to plan and things to do :)
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Meh, I'm gonna be drunk all weekend. Seriously, there's so many jello shots!
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pretty sure tomorrow is not the end of the world.  If I remember correctly, the Bible states that no one will be able to know when that day is except for God himself, not even the angels.  Therefore, I doubt someone could "calculate" that.

Also, it's my birthday tomorrow, which makes the whole thing an impossibility.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be near Austin, so I will already be pretty close to hell, AKA my final resting place.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Angelsong. I think it's funny. I didn't go through all this crap to not get married!
  • Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_rapture?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:ea2ccfaf-5ff2-49b0-8165-d31c0757bb21Post:20fe203d-29f7-4ea8-9bca-c65c087efa4a">Re: Rapture!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree with Angelsong. I think it's funny. I didn't go through all this crap to not get married!
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]

Right!? My mom was in town a month ago and we shared a few good laughs about why we were worrying about all the details since we wouldn't be around when the wedding came anyway!
    I am just floored by the number of people who have reportedly blown their life savings to help increase awareness of the rapture. They will be broke and disappointed come Sunday.
  • Options
    angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_rapture?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:ea2ccfaf-5ff2-49b0-8165-d31c0757bb21Post:23114db1-a811-43de-a341-3dab2edd0fdf">Re: Rapture!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rapture! : Right!? My mom was in town a month ago and <strong>we shared a few good laughs about why we were worrying about all the details since we wouldn't be around when the wedding came anyway!</strong> I am just floored by the number of people who have reportedly blown their life savings to help increase awareness of the rapture. They will be broke and disappointed come Sunday.
    Posted by courtski2004[/QUOTE]

This! LOL 

If the rapture happens while I'm at Dolly Python tomorrow, I'm going to be upset.  I've been looking forward to going there for weeks to find random wedding stuff.  If I don't get to see the giant dentures and other wonders that Dolly Python holds before I get burninated, I'm going to be really pissed.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Chelsea Handler had a great skit last night featuring popular residents of hell and how satan was pleading for their cooperation in the coming days due to the increase of residents that would be joining them. He said, "hey, I know you're new here (and points to Osama), but we're going to need your A-game."
    Love.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I"m still here! Bring on the wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards