Moms and Maids
Options

MOH dress does not fit!

My MOH dress does not fit.  We are trying to get another one, but the wedding is only 2 weeks away.  Does anyone know of a place in NJ or NY that has dresses in stock, size 26 or bigger!?!? PLEASE HELPP!!

Re: MOH dress does not fit!

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to post this on your local board - they will know the local dress shops.
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try David's Bridal.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    AutumnFairAutumnFair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on how many sizes to small it is you can try adding a panel. My best friend's sister had to do this when her dress was too small for her (I think it was 4 sizes). Since she is the MOH you can also try getting an off the rack one from a department store or David's  Bridal, if its different no big deal because people would expect the MOH to stand out a little bit. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If it is a zipper dress you could get it changed to a lace up back. That will give a bit more room and add a couple of inches.
  • Options
    tidetraveltidetravel member
    edited December 2011
    Most dresses can be sized up or down 2 sizes without major alterations.  If it's more than that, a seamstress can add a corset back/panel to the dress.

Finding a seamstress will probably be easier and less expensive than buying a new dress.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    meamollymeamolly member
    edited December 2011
    davids bridal. got mine there
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards