Moms and Maids
Options

Help w/Bridesmaids dress color!

Hello Ladies!
Okay so my colors are dark lime green and white and I was wondering if you girls have any ideas of what should the color my bridesmaids dresses can be? I don't want them looking like pears or anything lol so i was wondering if you girls have any other ideas.  I'm getting the dresses made by the end of this week since the guy needs  to have the picture by the end of this week so if you girls can help me pick a color or a dress that would be awesome!!!! I'm just soooo stuck! oh and fyi I have a bridesmaid who is ... pretty thick so I don't think somethin short can fit into her body size.  Any suggestions?? thanks!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
www.mrandmrsponce.com

Re: Help w/Bridesmaids dress color!

• Options
    Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

What about basic black dresses?  With black BM dresses, and black tuxes or suits, the green and white would really pop.  You could add a green sash and white pearls for the BM dresses, and green vests and/or pocket squares for the tuxes or suits.

• Options
    lca315girllca315girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ditto pp.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the black idea too.  An all green dress might make them look like pears like you said, and you certainly don't want your bridesmaids in white.

A black dress with a green sash and green shoes would be awesome.
    panther
  • Options
    frenchy730frenchy730 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    brown?
  • Options
    LuckyMeeeLuckyMeee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should go with a dress that's tea length but flowy so that it would compliment the different body types of the BMs. I think a silver-ish color would look good for BMs and your wedding colors. Or even a brown dress with a green/sage sash.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    can anyone send me any pictures if you have any please???? thank you soooo much! this is the one I'm going to make for my BMs, can you let me know if you girls like it or no? I need advice before this weekend =P
    but the green color will be a dark lime green, what do you think?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    www.mrandmrsponce.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards