Moms and Maids

MOH

does anyone have any unique ideas for making MOH stand out? I want to do something special so she is recognized as the maid of honor but I'm at a loss of how...different bouquet than the other bm's?  corsage & bouquet? she's wearing the same dress & shoes as the other bms...  any creative thoughts are most appreciated! :)

Re: MOH

• edited December 2011

A bouquet bigger than the BM's bouquets with the same flowers.  A bouquet in another color.    Honestly though, most people will figure out she's the MOH when she's the last down the aisle before you and is standing next to you for your vows.

Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • edited December 2011
    I've seen the MOH wear a sash with her dress in a coordinating color.

Like PP said, people will know she's the MOH.
  • jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about a bigger bouquet for my MOH
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of making the MOH "stand out" until posting here.  People honestly don't really care who the MOH is, and they'll be able to deduce that she's the girl standing closest to you.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards