July 2012 Weddings

KimC and Littlemoments!

I saw your shoes on the shoe thread and I love them both! I've been thinking more and more about getting a sandal and I want one with a strap for the heel. I figure since it won't be trying to fly off my feet, a sandal like that will make dancing easier. I'm worried I wont be able to find sandals when I go home in February though... hopefully I'll be able to find stores getting ready for spring very early lol.

Littlemoments where did you get yours?

KimC I seriously looove the style of your Kate Spades! I'm looking for something very similar, have you seen any others around that you could recommend for me to check out? 

Re: KimC and Littlemoments!

• Hey Nati!! Thank you!!  I got mine on clearance at Payless!  haha I paid $10.60 for both pairs!!!  The sandals don't have heels...but!  I'm sure you'll find something while you're home. Payless always carries some type of strappy shoe...We're already starting to get our spring things in at my store...so honestly February, they'll start bringing things out.  It seems they start bringing things out earlier & earlier!!  Do you have any shoes you have seen that you'd like to pick up?  OH!! What about ordering online and shipping to your parents in NC?
  • I've seen a few online that are very cute but all super pricey. I haven't checked stores online (like stores we have in NC) because I figured there wouldn't be many sandals in Dec, but I could start checking them out. I've definitely thought about shipping them to my mom's house if I find something I like, but I'm always wary about buying shoes online without trying them on first. I've got troublemaker feet haha

The other idea I've been considering is getting a basic strappy sandal and DIYing an embellishment. Already found some good tutorials so I guess I'll just see what happens once I go home and look around! I'll keep an eye on Payless though :) thanks!
  • Nati!

Thanks!

I scored my Kate Spade's on one of her 75% off online sales!  I got these sweet baby's for 45 bucks!!  Check out my pinterest board where I've posted some other shoes that are similiar.  There's another gold pair on there that I seriously adore!

There are some Kate Spades on her site right now on sale that are kinda like mine, so you can always check those out, too.  

Seriously, freakin' pinterest is where I've found most everything!  

Like, littlemoments said, it's getting about Spring wear time, so be on the lookout for some sweet sassy sandals then, too!

HTH!  Good Luck

Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • No way!! That's an AMAZING deal! No wonder they're sold out haha! All of her shoes are priiiiceyyyy! I think I stopped looking at her site cuz I got discouraged by those prices haha. I'll have to go back. Thanks a ton! :)
  • Nati I think you can find sandals at this point in Carolina.  They already have bathing suits and such out in Boston, yuck!! Also if there is a DSW near your house in NC I would check them out they always have sandals and such year-round.

Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_kimc-littlemoments?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:3621e31a-1ebb-4f1f-8c35-a811fde88abdPost:9fb1bafd-582b-42d2-af36-40e42f830c83">Re: KimC and Littlemoments!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nati I think you can find sandals at this point in Carolina.  They already have bathing suits and such out in Boston, yuck!! Also if there is a DSW near your house in NC I would check them out they always have sandals and such year-round.
    Posted by michelle11988[/QUOTE]

Great! I normall don't go to DSW much so that's good to know! Thank you!! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards