Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Hair Extensions!

I am wearing my hair down & curled for my wedding.  I'm thinking i'll need extensions because my hair growing so slow right now!! 

Does anyone know of any inexpensive, yet good extensions?  I'm wanting them to be pretty long & easy to put in (just like clip on ones...)

I need help!

Re: Hair Extensions!

• Options
    You can get real hair extensions for about 75-100 bucks. They are just the clip in ones, but you can dye them and curl them. I think that is what Ill be doing as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Where can you buy them? Sally's?
  • Options
    That is where I will be buying mine, but I bet places like Ulta would have them too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I wear the Euronext Remy human hair extensions from Sally's (Ulta does not carry them).  This is what I wore for my wedding and they are great. 

• Options
    YAY! Thanks :) I will be looking into those.
    Do you have to dye them to match your hair color? I have blonde hair.  Are they easy to put in or do I need a professional to do it?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_hair-extensions-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:358Discussion:07ddf40a-159e-4d05-a108-d16063445edaPost:ce0d9815-900b-480e-9dc0-f507db6c6971">Re: Hair Extensions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]YAY! Thanks :) I will be looking into those. Do you have to dye them to match your hair color? I have blonde hair.  Are they easy to put in or do I need a professional to do it?
    Posted by annamhisle[/QUOTE]

I can't put a whole box in by myself.  I have them done professionally for special events (wedding, E-pics, etc.).  I tweaked my hair color so they would match perfectly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards