Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Designer Skin Tanning Lotion

Hi Ladies,Do any of you use tanning lotion by Designer Skin? I've tried Black 20x before and liked it, but I'm really looking for a tingle. I'm reading reviews on Amazon for Black and a tingle product called Roar (by Designer Skin as well). Both get good reviews, but Roar is a tingle and Black has the 20 bronzers. Do any of you have experience with either one of these lotions? I've reached a plateau. I'm pretty sure Black can get me over it, but I don't know if I should just stick with that or try out a new tingle. TIA!

Re: Designer Skin Tanning Lotion

• Options
    I prefer Mood to Roar, it smells better and it is a larger bottle. Tingle gives you more color because it opens your pores and allows oxygen to enter your skin. On the other hand, bronzer is basically a self tanner...I love black BUT I would definitely recommend a tingle if you are at a plateau!
  • Options
    I worked in a tanning salon until fairly recently and I saw brides constantly. I personally would recommend Black by Designer Skin mostly because it's great silicon lotion and it will really get you some nice color quickly. The SunTimes ( a tanning magazine) votes  it the number one tanning lotion in the industry almost every year. A word of warning though: DO NOT BUY LOTION OFF THE INTERNET! Make sure you buy it from a salon. We had girls come into our salon with lotion that they bought off the internet and basically got a bottle of regular lotion that you could buy in a drug store. People do some really crappy things... just make sure you're getting the real deal for your money. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards