Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

false eyelashes, mascara water proof, pretty color lipstick for wedding

Does anyone know or can recommend a good brandfor false eyelashes, water proof mascara, and lipstick? I can't find a good color for a wedding lipstick. Something kind of pinkish/neutral. I have very fair skin coloring. Something from Sephora, would be great. The mascara I would like to use a drug store brand. The false eyelashes I am clueless where to pick up.

Re: false eyelashes, mascara water proof, pretty color lipstick for wedding

• Options
    I want to get false eyelashes too. I have been lurking about it for some time. From what I gathered, Target or drugstores have good brand lashes, however, I also have heard that waterproof mascara can weaken the glue for the lashes. I'm no pro, but it's what I've been told. GL!
  • Options
    Get single lashes, any store will carry decent ones- walgreens, walmart, target,etc. I still haven't found a waterproof that gives me the look that I like, so I put my normal stuff on and cover it really well with waterproof. There are also some clear waterproofs out there. Lips- if you want to go with sephora- I would get Urban Decay ( I LOVE and LIVE in this stuff) great shades for pink/neutral would be Jailbait, Midnight Cowboy(slight shimmer), Naked, Sellout, or Wanted.
  • Options
    Nice suggestions! I found a make up artists website and she like to use these colors in different combinations. Mac-Honeylove, Myth, and Sophisto. It might create that nice pink mauve color I am after. Make up forever carries lashes that are sold in singles $15.00. Thank you. I would love everyone to keep sharing their beauty secrets, and products.
  • Options
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} Try105 – Maybeline, Beaming Blushfor lip color that lasts. It's a great somewhat neutral color but really looks gorgeous. It lasts a long time too! That is what I am going to use. Be sure to buy the one that has the clear gloss not the solid gloss. They are both called 'blush' but the solid gloss is not 'beaming blush'. I made this $10 mistake.
  • Options
    Maybelline Waterproof Mascara. Pink tube, black cap. I swear by it! I got a friend hooked too. She told me she had a rough day at work and was surprised she still looked good afterward!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards