Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

wedding day lipstick brand

Does anyone have any advice for wedding day lipstick?  I am looking for something that is all day wear.  I don't want it to come off easily b/c I think it will be annoying to have to reapply.  Any suggestions? 

Re: wedding day lipstick brand

• Options
    I will be wearing MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolour. It has some amazing staying power. Much better than anything else that I tried.
  • Options
    I bought a MAC lipstain that I have tried a few times, that is what I will be using for my wedding.
  • Options
    I just bought Dior's Addict High Shine. It's not an all day lipcolor though. If you have a Sephora store near you, I would suggest stopping in for a consultation. When I told them I was getting married, they did a full-on makeover for me. They only pulled products that would work well in photography and would hold up to high heat (we're getting married in the Caribbean). They would definitely be able to suggest what would work best for you. Good luck!
  • Options
    When I went to Sephora to look for an all-day lipstick, the only things they were able to show me were extender wear - nothing that when you kiss DH that wouldn't transfer.  I was so surprised that nothing was available that wouldn't come off.  I tried Maybelline Colorstay because a friend recommended it and figured I'd only be out a couple of dollars if it didn't work out.  The stuff stayed on all day the day I tried it and didn't come off when I kissed (then) FI.  I used it on the wedding day and never had to reapply and it wasn't drying.  PIB of wedding make-up.  GL!
  • Options
    I tired Covergirl Outlast, and I really liked it, so I'll probably use that on my wedding day. It's a little drying, but stayed on all day (and night) when I tried it. It doesn't feel too dry when you use the gloss/balm that comes with it. 
    Photobucket

My food blog:
    www.stringbeansandskinnyjeans.blogspot.com

Started TTC 03/11
    MFI Diagnosis in 02/12
    6 month wait for quarantined DS, 04/12-10/12
    IUI #1 10/25/12, BFP 11/6! Low rising betas, u/s confirmed blighted ovum 11/26. D&C 12/6. And now we wait again...

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35f6e0]My Ovulation Chart[/url]
  • Options
    I LOVE Este Lauder's long stay lip stick/gloss....It literally stays on for 7 hours - no matter what you eat, drink or kiss! :) Just go to the Este Lauder counter and try it on!
  • Options
    I work all MAC: Subculture liner Viva Glam V lipstick  Lovechild gloss
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Aside from all day last, is there any way I can make sure that I don't pass on my red lips to my new husband?
  • Options
    I'm not really a lipstick girl.  But I LOVE Laura Mercier - lip plumper in wildberry.  I have thin lips and it makes them look so much fuller and is a color that looks great on everyone. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards