Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

MAC eyeshadows

I am dying to get some MAC powder eyeshadow. The trouble is, I live in a rural area and the nearest MAC counter is a million miles away, (not really, but it feels like it) ! So, I would like to order a few shades of shadow, nothing too out there, can anyone recommend some good shades for a brunette with dark brown eyes to try ? Thank you.

Re: MAC eyeshadows

• Options
    Concrete (dark grey, smoky eye) is a good color and it's matte, remember to use matte eyeshadows on the big day, sparkly ones don't show up well in photos
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My Blog
    TTC since 4/09 - Dx PCOS 1/10, HSG: All Clear
    4 Failed Clomid cycles of varying degrees
    Clomid + Bravelle + Trigger + IUI = BFP!!
    Ectopic M/C 9/16/10 ~ Forever in our hearts <3<BR> IVF using Donor Eggs (DE) 6/11
    BCP+Lupron+Estrogen+DE ET+PIO = BFP!!!
    Beta #1: 507 #2: 1561 #3: 4,472 #4: 11,172

BFPBs Sul06, MrsW722 & SnowflakeBride06
    GL to Mari2003 and all of the rest of the 3T Ladies
    :) SAIFW :)
  • Options
    I recommend looking up Kandee Johnson on youtube. She has fantastic tutorials and uses lots of MAC eyeshadows. She names the colors she uses. Based on what look you decide you want, you can order accordingly. She is brunette with brown eyes so it may be even more perfect for you!
  • Options
    I receive MAC emails and the latest one said free shipping with any purchase with the code FLIRT
  • Options
    i have dark hair and dark eyes with medium skin and i LOVE mac shadows. for a soft, everyday look, I use shroom all over with woodwinked in the creases. it's sort of a luminescent light bronzy shade. I also use green smoke for an evening look. it's really mostly dark gray with a greenish tint to it. it really makes the eyes pop. hope this helps!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards