Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

pimple help?

I feel a few pimples ready to make their way out to my face.. when I get them they stay for awhile. With the wedding a week away does anyone have any suggestions on what to do to keep them from coming out?

Re: pimple help?

• I've heard toothpaste works for some people, but it doesn't seem to do it for me. I really like the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask that you can get at any drugstore for cheap. I use it as a mask, then put a dab on the pimple before I go to bed. It usually helps keep the redness and size down. Also, I really like Clean and Clear's Spot Treatment.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ive heard a lot of remedies.if its starting to turn red put some visine on it things like that. i bought some of the neutrogena 8 hour acne wash, and it really works fo rme, no kidding! it reduces redness of the face and gets rids of pimples before they come, and if you have any, it clears them in 8hours. its about 7 dollars a bottle but it really works.but if you dont want to do that, just wash our face regularly and dont touch it so much, because of the dirt and oil on your hands.
  • Definitely try not to touch it at all. I use clean and clear acne creme when I fell one coming on and usually in a few days it's gone. Wash your face day and nite with a really good wash. Like pp said you can always go see a dermatogolist to prescribe something or try to take care of it.
  • Contact your local Mary Kay consultant and get a Acne Treatment Gel, its only $7.50, lasts forever and works overnight on those stubborn under the skin pimples. I swear by it.
  • Try milk of magnesia!  It works like a charm.  I also use this pink drying "lotion" called Bye-Bye-Blemish.  If I feel a pimple forming, I dab this on at night and it's gone the next day.  If the pimple is already there, it's much improved the next day.  GOOD LUCK!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards