Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Rings

Did you wear your "right hand rings" the day off?  Or do you plan to?

Re: Rings

• Options
    No I didn't. I put my e-ring on my right ring finger for the ceremony so that it wouldn't be in the way. I didn't want things too cluttered the day of - I wanted my wedding band and e-ring to have centerstage.
  • Options
    i may wear a right hand ring. fi gave me a gorgeous rhr,  but i am still up in the air about it. i don't think it would take away from your engagement ring.
  • Options
    My right hand ring is one my grandmother gave me & passed away a couple months ago.  So I will def. be wearing it.
  • Options
    I'm using my grandma's wedding band on my right hand as my "something old." I wouldn't recommend wearing anything too large or overpowering on your right hand.
  • Options
    My e-ring is going to become my rhr as of that day. I just couldn't find a wedding band that I personally liked stacked w/ my e-ring (I have stupid-tiny hands, even matching sets just don't look right together on my hand), so I decided to pick a band that looks great by itself, and my e-ring is getting moved.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    On the day we got married, I started wearing my e-ring as a right hand ring.  So yes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards