Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Airbrush makeup?

Hi Ladies,I'm not getting married until next may, but I just recently saw that the salon I'm considering for my nails/hair/makeup does airbrush makeup.  I hear it's supposed to last longer, but haven't heard much else about it.  My skin isn't the best, so I would need something that gives a fair amoung of coverage.Do any of you have experience with airbrush makeup?  Pros?  Cons?

Re: Airbrush makeup?

• Options
    I had my trial with it and it was awesome!  My skin looked flawless (PIB), and I had it put on at around 1pm and when I took it off at midnight, it was still completely on and my face never once got shiny which is really rare for me.  The only con I can think of is that it's usually more expensive.  HTH. 
  • Options
    I checked out your bio....looks great!!  Thanks for your input! I am definitely leaning towards getting it!
  • Options
    I have skin issues and my MUA used airbrush for my wedding.  I did not worry about my make-up for 1 second that day.  It felt great and looked perfect and I felt beautiful.  I think if you are interested you should do a trial. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Agree with pps on the airbrushing. I just had my makeup trial and it was my first experience with airbrush... and I loved it! Flawless coverage but feels very light on your skin. I also had it on all day after my trial and had no issues with it sweating or wearing off. I am definitely having it done for my wedding (July heat) and highly recommend it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards