Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Wedding Hoodie

Do any of you girls have a zip up hoodie to wear the day of your wedding (or did you have one)?I need some help with mine, I'm wondering:What color was the hoodie?What color was the lettering?What did your hoodie say?  (ex. Future Mrs., or Mrs. Est 12/31/09)TIA!!

Re: Wedding Hoodie

• Options
    I got mine from customizedgirl.com and it is white with maroon lettering (my BM dress colors) it says Mrs. Doe est. October 10, 2009on the back of it
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! White Knot
  • Options
    I bought a white zip up fleece (I bought one without a hood since I thought that the hood could get in the way of doing my hair) and used iron on silver rhinestone looking lettering that said bride.  I wore it that morning and the next morning when we left for our honeymoon and didn't want my name being broadcast to everyone in the airport.  Plus now I can pass it along to other friends getting married and it will get used again instead of just sitting in the closet.
    IMG_2788

2/20/2011
  • Options
    I just picked mine up yesterday! I bought a black zip-up hoodie from wal-mart for like $13 and then had it embroidered in hot pink and it says Martha & Chad Est. 11.07.09 which was about $25. Much cheaper than any place I have seen online! You will love it! Also, wal-mart has other colors like white and grey if you don't want to get black.
  • Options
    ooh I JUST did mine! I bought a sweatshirt (&& the pants to match :]]) at old navy in black and then i ordered a rhinestone iron on from etsy seller adeliamarie with crystal rhinestones. mine says MRS. ___ Est 11.07.09 LOVE IT!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards