Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Nina Barbosa - Review

Hair and Make-up - DO NOT GO WITH NINA BARBOSA!! She was 2 1/2 HOURS LATE!! This made it impossible to take pictures before the wedding like we had wanted. AND she did not stay until I walked down the aisle as promised. The list of negatives goes on and on including her asking me days before the wedding how I came up with the total amount owed and that I needed to add $100 for travel. I referred her to the contract SHE WROTE which stated the total AND that travel was INCLUDED! I know a lot of people rave about her...I was one of those but being that late with no explaination and no apology on my wedding day was inexcusable to me.Before my wedding I had heard nothing but good things about Nina...I had a good experience during my trial runs as well.  However, since posting this on other boards other Brides have told me similar issues about her not doing things as she previously stated.  I just think its important for Brides to know what happened to me...I wouldn't want this happening to someone else!

Re: Nina Barbosa - Review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards