Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

day of jewelry--not pearls

Hi Knotties,I'm getting frustrated in my search for my day of jewelry. I want something classic, but I don't want to be completely covered in pearls. The only pearls I plan on wearing are pearl stud earrings my dad got me. My ears are pierced twice though so I need something for my bottom hole...preferably dangly...but not like 3 inches of dangly. haha.  They also have to be inexpensive . . . less than $30. With all of these "requirements" I'm having a tough time finding something I like. I need suggestions!Please help :)

Re: day of jewelry--not pearls

• I am also anti-pearls, so I only looked at cubic zirconia/rhinestone/crystal type jewelry. these were sites where I found a lot of earrings I liked:whiteaisle.comfantasyjewelrybox.comgreatdaybridal.com

Glenna Harding Photography
  • I just happened to go into a store with my mom and found some I liked for $15.   Maybe try some of the clothing stores in your local mall, you may find something you really like. 
  • I ordered my bracelet and earrings from powderbluebijoux on etsy.com and I love them I didnt want the entire thing to be pearls, but there were crystals and a few pearls, and it was even prettier in person. Wasnt too expensive either.
  • You can  look on ETSY.com they have a lot of unique jewelry and some of the people there will do custom work. I have purchased there before and the prices are reasonable as well as you are getting a one of a kind.I go there any time I need something unique.Good luck on your search I hope this helps:)
  • It might sound a little weird, but I would try the Claire's or Icing in your local mall.  Claire's might have more for little girls, but Icing jewelry that would look good on any bride.  That's where I'm getting little flowers with rhinestones in them for my hair!  I haven't totally decided what I want to wear either, but I know I like the stuff at Icing. :)
  • Hi,I agree to try EsyI also really like tinatang.comall of her stuff is also hand made and made very well.
  • If your a little crafty its not to hard to make your own jewlery. If you find a good bead store they usually love to help you put things together and give you some help. I always make my own stuff that way I get exactly what I want and don't have to pay much for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards