Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Airbrush makeup..

Has anyone had it done before? What are the pros and cons? Does it feel light on the skin?

I have heard that it is a great idea and works well, but who knows if that is the truth. I'm not much of a makeup girl .. I wear it when I have to, but personally I think people are much more beautiful without the stuff caked on their faces. I hate the feeling and smell of it on my face.

Re: Airbrush makeup..

• Options
    You will love airbrush makeup, especially if you don't like to wear alot of makeup in general. It's so lightweight and stays on the entire day, perfect for your wedding day. It creates a flawless finish and the colors are able to be mixed to create the perfect color for your skin tone.
  • Options

Try it on! before i committed to airbrush for my upcoming wedding i tried it on 2x...for FREE!!! Places like Sephora or Lord and Taylor sometimes offer you to try their products for free but more importantly a lot of make-up artist do Free trials for brides which usually includes air-brush...hope everything works out!

• Options
    Ok ladies thanks! One more question .. do you have to touch it up at all? I mean in terms of covering up oil and such that may appear throughout the day.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2010
    I was airbrushed for my wedding as was my 15 year old daughter with oily skin who had NEVER worn makeup before my wedding day.  Our makeup lasted all night and our skin looked flawless, even my daughter's who had acne at the time.

Airbrush makeup provides great coverage, photographs beautifully, yet still looks and feels light and natural. 

• Options
    You might need to touch up concealor, but not the airbrush itself. It really does stay in place!
  • Options
    If it's cone right, it's awesome.  Stays on all day/night.  Looks great.  Suggestion is to have a trial done prior to wedding to see how you like it. 
  • Options
    I just had my trial and LOVED it!  *Sigh *I wish I were rich cuz that woman would be on my payroll to do my face EVERYDAY!  So light, looked flawless after 2 hours in 98 degree heat only a gloss touch up.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards