Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

B&M Monday

I am sooo incredibly tired today. I think I might have had a little too much fun at a Halloween party on Saturday night, and even though we had a lazy day yesterday it didn't quite make up for it. The weekend went super fast, too. :( Pity party, party of one.
Anniversary

Re: B&M Monday

• Erica - Halloween pics???

My weekend was pretty slow. Went to Nestie book club Saturday morning, and dinner Saturday night with friends, but overall chill.
    My plans to meet H in New Orleans MAY be cancelled depending on reshoots they may have to do after they had planned to wrap.
    I will be SO disappointed if I don't get to go. :( It wasn't just the trip, but spending time with his family, too.

The only thing consoling me is thinking about the killer chicken chili I've got in the crock pot right now. My life is sad.
  • tiffanygosstiffanygoss member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    No B&M for me today ya wanna know why...because my super smart and wonderful son FINALLY went pee pee in the potty!! 3 times yesterday. Then this morning I gave him a minute by himself in the restroom and went into the kitchen to finish making breakfast and the next thing i know here he comes completely naked carrying the little bucket that comes off the potty. I was like oooook mama is sooo proud of you but mets leave this in the restroom, So proud!!

Carrie, I'm sending good taveling vibes so hopefully you get to go!

Erica, thats a good party when it takes two days to recover. Or your just getting old like me and it takes longer!! haha! j/k
  • ejheartejheart member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Carrie - Here ya go! We were a zombie couple. :) When were you supposed to go to NOLA? That would be so fun!

Tiffany - Congrats on the milestone with your son! And yes, I am getting old...but in my defense we didn't go to sleep until probably around 5 AM on Saturday night (technically Sunday morning) and I got up at about 9:30. There was some serious napping happening yesterday but I guess it just wasn't enough!
    Anniversary
  • Great costumes and make-up!! I bet that was fun washing off at 5am after a couple drinks.

Thanks for the kudos!! you DONT even know how excited I am to be close to NO MORE DIAPERS for money saving reason adn the simple fact that I'm sick of changing them!!
  • Erica - I love it! There's a girl on the Nest boards that went as a zombie couple, too!

Well way back when, we wanted to go to New Orleans last weekend (Halloween), but he ended up getting a gig so we scrapped it. Then we found out his gig was traveling all over Texas, and would wrap on Halloween night in New Orleans, totally random and lucky. Since they are using his car to transport equipment and paying for his gas, I was going to fly down November 1 and we were going to spend a long weekend, and then drive back, all gas paid for.
    However, he found out last night that they may have to do some reshoots in Dallas and not wrap for a few more days. He will find out for sure today.
    It sucks because the trip would be practically free, except for food and my one-way flight (we would be staying with family).
  • Welp, New Orleans is off. And now I get to try and get a refund or credit from Southwest. Ugh.

On the bright side, I think I'm going to try and plan a quick one-night camping trip if I can find anything close-ish.
  • cwaggoner07cwaggoner07 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited October 2012
    Update: We're going camping at Lake Ray Roberts Isle du Bois!!!

I'm so excited! It will be a surprise, and we're just going to try one night since we've never been camping together, although we both did quite a bit before we met. We're also gonna leave the dog with my parents. If all goes well, next time we might 'upgrade' to a site with no water and electricity!

ETA: Sorry for being a PW.
  • awesome!! cant wait to hear how it goes!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-143?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:ef796cd5-df5e-4d01-aa1f-d893c54fe24ePost:0dddefa1-b31c-45eb-afb9-2398841927cf">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Update: We're going camping at Lake Ray Roberts Isle du Bois!!! I'm so excited! It will be a surprise, and we're just going to try one night since we've never been camping together, although we both did quite a bit before we met. We're also gonna leave the dog with my parents. If all goes well, next time we might 'upgrade' to a site with no water and electricity! ETA: Sorry for being a PW.
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

Yay! At least you still have something fun to do! Maybe it won't be too chilly either since it's supposed to warm up again...
    Anniversary
  • Nice zombie costumes! My B&M is that I'm SO READY to be done with school already. Graduating in 47 days. Needs to get here now, so I can finally relax, have more time, and get more wedding planning done!

Also, just a random rant- I'm getting really annoyed with people mis-spelling my name. My name is SHARON. S-H-A-R-O-N. It's the normal way to spell it. I shouldn't have to say, "Sharon, spelled normal." If I just say "Sharon" they should assume it's spelled normal unless I specify otherwise. People named Sharron, Sherin, and other stupid "creative" spellings should be the ones specifying "Sharron with 2 Rs" for example. It's an easy name! I don't see why people over-complicate it. My name is also not Shannon. Bleh... Just had to get that out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards