Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Skin Transition

I used to have horrible acne as a teen and into my early 20's. I am 25 now. Over the last year or two my skin is starting to calm down. I think I am just "growing out of it".

I am now to the point where my skin is oily with dry flakes if I don't wash with a washcloth (with face wash) in the shower, before I do my make-up. My acne is in check, and I think I can get away without washing with acne wash, just a mild face wash. I think that my skin is oily, in part, because of the medicated wash.

This is my routine:
~Wash in the shower with Biore Ice Cleanser.
~Moisturize (Don't remember what it is called...)
~Pressed powder by Mineral Wear.
~Blush, powder, by Mineral Wear.
~Eye shadow, and mascara.

As you can see, I don't go heavy with the makeup. The powder is for my oily skin, it doesn't cover up.

The other day I forgot to wash my face in the shower, and had to work. I put make-up on and at the end of the day my face wasn't as oily. So it got me thinking....

My question is this. How do I transition over to not scrubbing with a washcloth in the shower, but still have a non-flakey face to put make-up on? Do I scrub at night and just hand wash in the shower? I am not looking for products to use. Just a better routine. I would love to not have to wear the powder anymore. Thanks ladies!! :D
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards