Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Just had my first facial!

It was fantastic!!! I have never seen my nose without blackheads. No redness either! I don't know what I was so scared of.

Re: Just had my first facial!

• Options
    Nice! Do you know what kind of facial it was? The ones that hurt are specifically meant to extract the underlying pimples that you may have, noticeable or not. Either way you are left with very smooth skin :)
  • Options
    Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it :) Some facials can react differently with different skin. I haven't had one in over year because I reacted badly to a couple that I had last summer. Sounds like yours was smooth sailing! (Literally, lol)
  • Options
    I am not sure what kind of facial it was specifically, but it did include extractions. I was just really impressed with the fact that all my black heads were gone. I have been trying to get rid of those since the 7th grade lol.
  • Options

Lol glad you got rid of your blackheads! Can't wait to get my facial on!

• Options
    I've always wanted to try getting a facial, but I'm kind of 'scared' too.  Mostly because I just don't know what kind, where to go, how it will affect my skin afterwards, etc.  Glad to hear yours went great...maybe I'll get up the motivation to finally do more research and have one done myself...
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    How much did you facial cost? That sounds amazing! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards