Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Need Cake Recommedation

Thanks to another post, I'm contacting Calling All Cakes today.  But I need a couple more receommendations near Fort Worth to try also.  Looking for relatively inexpensive (around $3/slice or less), but good cake and clean decorator.

Thanks!

Re: Need Cake Recommedation

• cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hear Sublime Bakery in Fort Worth is good but you will have to check on the prices...I'm not sure about that
  • edited December 2011
    We used Colleens Cakes and loved her!  The review is in my bio.  She is more than $3 but there is no delivery fee.  When we met with cake vendors that were on the less expensive end, delivery and having more than one flavor added up so just keep that in mind!
  • Buttercup509Buttercup509 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Texas Star Bakery in Hurst
    Hot Chocolates in Hurst
  • edited December 2011
    I always recommend Panini Bakery (although she is in Dallas and not Ft. Worth like you want).

Check the vendors that other Knotties have used at http://dfw.brides.googlepages.com
  • edited December 2011
    Hands down, try Hot Chocolates. They're doing my "petit fors" cake- each one dipped in white chocolate and the size of a large cupcake- for $3/piece. And their stuff is adorable!
  • prlmrg08prlmrg08 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used www.swankycakes.com out of Fort Worth and they are I think $2.50 now... and also look at http://lisascreativecakes.com/ She has done birthday cakes for me(was booked for my wedding) and she does great work as well!
  • edited December 2011
    Amazing cakes and awesome service by The Cake Guys in Duncanville!

Bridal cake was cream cheese buttercream with fondant squares as decor - KILLER taste and not much leftover at all!

Tell 'em lauren and Ross sentcha!

This was ours:

• MaddikakesMaddikakes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Elegant Cakery in Southlake tx. They really work with your budget and don't charge much for simple decorations. My cake was quoted at $1200 other places and I am getting it from here for 600 plus delivery. Plus, their cake tastes WONDERFUL.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Creme de la Creme in Fort Worth. They have a free tasting on the first monday of every month. I tasted and booked right there! It was delicious! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards