Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Laura Mercier for the day of?

I've been using Laura Mercier tinted foundation and I absolutely love it! I'm wondering though if any brides out there have used Laura Mercier founddations/products for their wedding and how it photographs. Does it last throughout the day? Thanks for your help and advice!

Re: Laura Mercier for the day of?

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Laura Mercier's products are wonderful... very high quality.  My makeup artist recommended LM oil-free foundation to me based on my skin type, and I'm loving it so far.  That's what she used on me for the wedding day (pics in my married bio).  It holds up very well but, regardless of the brand, you should still wear a primer underneath. Primers create a good base and enable the makeup to last longer. 
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sold! Your skin looks great in your pics, very luminous and even. I'll get the primer too, and probably some extra concealer to hide my acne scars...hopefully LM makes a concealer as good as their foundation. Thanks for your advice :)
  • Options
    I love Laura Mercier too! The concealer is the BEST.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think a lot of how long makeup lasts is due to how it's applied.  Which is why I trusted a makeup artist to do my makeup day-of (pics in bio).  I used mostly LM products - her primer, tinted moisturizer, concealer, brightener, eye base and color, brow color, lip color (stick and gloss).  The only thing I needed to do during the night was touch up a little pressed powder and reapply gloss.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards