Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

AW - Goosebumps with the private last dance pic...

Got to this pic and I got goosebumps... just in case anyone is considering a private last dance...

post yours!

Re: AW - Goosebumps with the private last dance pic...

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So sweet!  :-)  I really wish we had done one but it was hard to do in the particular space where our wedding was.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ahhh ladies these are beautiful!! 
  • Options
    angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love all of these!  They are all just GORGEOUS.  We had not thought about doing a private dance but definitely hope its in the cards now.  What a special moment.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lovely! Now I REALLY want to do a private last dance! I just need to convince Fiance! What song did everybody dance to?

I really like Man and Wife by Michelle Featherstone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-goosebumps-private-last-dance-pic?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:f2df6ad2-e9bf-4471-8204-739f6f8315a5Post:2cefe6e5-3c52-4203-8e18-4143a4713da3">Re: AW - Goosebumps with the private last dance pic...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lovely! Now I REALLY want to do a private last dance! I just need to convince Fiance! What song did everybody dance to? I really like <strong>Man and Wife by Michelle Featherstone
    </strong>Posted by lindzi375[/QUOTE]

This was our last dance song!  We love that song!  Good choice!
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-goosebumps-private-last-dance-pic?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:f2df6ad2-e9bf-4471-8204-739f6f8315a5Post:2cefe6e5-3c52-4203-8e18-4143a4713da3">Re: AW - Goosebumps with the private last dance pic...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lovely! Now I REALLY want to do a private last dance! I just need to convince Fiance! What song did everybody dance to? I really like Man and Wife by Michelle Featherstone
    Posted by lindzi375[/QUOTE]

We danced to a song by Ben's favorite band, Ween, called "Stay Forever."
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ours was Jason Mraz "Lucky"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ours was "I Cross my Heart" by George Straight.  Corny, right?

Wouldn't have had it any other way.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-goosebumps-private-last-dance-pic?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:f2df6ad2-e9bf-4471-8204-739f6f8315a5Post:2cefe6e5-3c52-4203-8e18-4143a4713da3">Re: AW - Goosebumps with the private last dance pic...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lovely! Now I REALLY want to do a private last dance! I just need to convince Fiance! What song did everybody dance to? I really like Man and Wife by Michelle Featherstone  Posted by lindzi375[/QUOTE]

That is what we used.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sweet, sweet pictures!!

Can someone clue me in-- I'm a newb.  What does "AW" mean?
    Be happy; it is a way of being wise.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AW=Attention Whore
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It has been hard for us to decided between our first and private dance. We are thinking "The Way You Look Tonight" by Tony Bennet or Nat King Cole... then private dance "By Your Side" by Sade, which is our actual song.
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am late to this but here are my two faves

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love them ladies! We have "Lost in this Moment" by Big and Rich for ours...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards