Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Big day beauty!

Prepping for the big day I used Crest White strips, did a store bought "microderm abrasion" kit and then for my wedding day I went to have my hair done by my stylist at Stella d'Oro Salon in Schaumburg, IL.  Most of the girls went as well, and everyone left with hair they loved.  I let them style it however they wanted.  They didn't have to be the same; they aren't anyway! They got to pick what made them feel the most comfortable and beautiful; and they were both!  I went with half up/half down for myself with curls.  I wanted a romantic and elegant feel to the whole thing.  Then we all went to the Clinique counter (since I already use their products) where they did them for free.  Of course I bought some of my wedding and honeymoon products then because they require everyone buy something, but I covered everyone with my own needs so the girls didn't feel pressured.  Our make up looked amazing!  I felt like the most beautiful version of myself; not as a cartoon of myself.  My pictures are clear - we were all radiant, but I had a (perfectly timed) photogenic day, thank God!  ;)  THank you to one and all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards