Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

HELP! Spray Tan Help!

So my wedding is in 13 days, WOOHOO, and you'd think living in Tucson that I'd be tan already. Haha. Well I'm not and I'm pregnant, so I can't go tan in a bed. Unfortunately I need to spray tan. I have two dilemma's. The first being, WHEN should I go? The wedding is Sunday March 6th. I don't want to be Orange for the wedding, but I also don't want the tanner rubbing off on my dress or being almost gone from my skin. I was thinking about going on March 3rd, what's the best day to go? The second being, WHERE should I go? I've gotten spray tans before and have only been completely satisfied once, but I can't remember where I went for it. Haha. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Graduation tickers

Re: HELP! Spray Tan Help!

• You should find someone who does mobile spray tanning (just google "Tucson mobile spray tan"). My company offers a clear solution that we primarily use on brides; This way there is no bronzer rub-off. So, ask if they have a clear solution, and try to book two tans - one for a test run, another a day or two before the big day. Good luck & congrats!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards