Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

anxiety about BEAUTY right before wedding

Wondering if anyone else is feeling anxiety around all the beauty appts that have to happen last minute in order to look 'fresh'- nails, eyebrow shaping, hair color, facial, etc. I think the way I have stayed sane in this year of planning is to be able to plan ahead and get things done in advance so I can feel on top of it--yet there are so many appointments that you really can't take care of until right before the big day. Am I the only one experiencing this kind of anxiety? Its quite possible, anxiety is probably my top skill in all areas of life :)

Re: anxiety about BEAUTY right before wedding

• No you aren't the only one.  The week of my wedding went:  Wednesday, Brazilian wax; Thursday, nails and eyebrows and spray tan (and then that night hair done for lingerie shower!); Friday, pedicure (and massage) with my BMs.  So yeah, I can relate!

On the day of the wedding, I really recommend allowing more time than you think you will need.  I was really wishing for about an extra half hour that day and it would have been perfect.  Remember to relax that morning and don't forget to have a bite to eat!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards