Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

trial run on hair

I am getting married on feb 20 when should I start my trial runs on my hair? I don't really know exactly what I want yet whether it will be up, down, or a half up do.

Re: trial run on hair

• Options
    It is definitely ok to start now, in fact, I would recommend it. First you should look at pics in either magazines or online or both and print them out and bring them to your hair stylist. You may even end up trying multiple stylists until you find the one you like and can do your hair the way you want. Good luck!

Feel free to post pics on the boards to ask the ladies here which one they like best if you are having trouble deciding.

I orginially thought I wanted the half up, half down style, but quickly decided it was going to annoy me too much and I would have probably ended up putting the rest up anyway. I got so hot dancing and moving around, that I am so glad I went with an up-do even though I had enough hair to do the half and half thing.
  • Options
    We're getting married on 1/22/11 & I just had my trial run yesterday.  I've read that some girls do it several months before, and some about a month before.  I'd recommend doing it asap - it's such a relief once you have it taken care of & can stop stressing about it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards