Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum
Options

XP: Advice from international knotties?

XPed from the Chit Chat board!

Alright, so FMIL has decided to go to England for two weeks to visit her girlfriend's family with her.  She offered to get us "anything from Europe that you would like for your wedding and don't want to pay for shipping on."

I'm at a loss, but FI wants to take her up on her offer because she so rarely pays attention to the fact that there are other people in her family besides herself.  Are there any suggestions for something she could bring us back, or is it pretty much the same deal for weddings in Europe as it is here in the US when it comes to favors and centerpieces and all that jazz?

***raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways***
oh noes, sweetpea UPDATED her planning bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: XP: Advice from international knotties?

• Options
    Have you considered fabric? England has a few amazing options along those lines that are difficult to get shipped. Lace comes to mind. 
  • Options
    Our chocolate is good?!

i think we basically do things the same. ?!!
  • Options
    I'm with the pp, chocolate over here is about a million times better than in the states...I'm sorry but it's true. But to be honest I would bring stuff from the states (have done) for my wedding because it's less expensive and I just can't get some things over here.
    PitaPata Dog tickers Holiday DSC_6607
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards