Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum
Options

the night before/morning of? and music/songs?

are there any traditions i should do for my friend the night before or the morning of her wedding? i would like to have my ipod ready of some fun tunes like the crystals going to the chapel and the beach boys chapel of love; do you have any other ideas?

Re: the night before/morning of? and music/songs?

• Options
    Beach Boys "Wouldn't It Be Nice" As far as I know....the only real tradition is to do anything she needs, up to and including listening to rants, dealing with tears, and generally keeping her from losing it completely. I was my cousin's MOH, and I sneaked her away from her mom into the bathroom and we did a shot of vodka
  • Options
    Wearing green, having family break dishes and the couple clean it up together, having a massage and a cleansing bath, throwing dishes at the door to the new home and then cleaning the pieces together, not wearing gold until the rings are exchanged are a few traditions I've heard of. I Wanna Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler Besame Mucho - Andrea Bocelli Do Ya Think I'm Sexy - Rod Stewart Love & Marriage - Frank Sinatra Get Me To The Church On Time - My Fair Lady
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards