Texas-San Antonio

engagement photo sites

We have already had some e-pics done but a friend of the family is trying to build her portfolio and is willing to take some more for us (I love professional pics!)

Looking for suggestions on a plcae in town (or in the nearby areas) to take some photos. We are looking for rustic, woodsy type areas. Any suggestions are appreciated! TIA
Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013

Re: engagement photo sites

• geminagigeminagi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Any of the Missions make a nice rustic backdrop. Woodsy: Brackenridge Park. And of course the Botanical Gardens are a bit of both.

• edited December 2011
    Is it possible to take them where yall first met? My fiance and I took them at the college where we first met! It is super meaningful...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Landa Park in New Braunfels is pretty..anywhere on the river. um, someplace in the hill country? and as PP said, where yall met (which for me is his [i mean our] house)
    I love my Mechanic
    Photobucket
    My First Siggy!
  • angeljessie54angeljessie54 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we took our engagement pics in Luckenbach - they turned out awesome and they don't mind you taking the pics there either - as long as you don't interrupt what'd going on out there
  • edited December 2011
    Cibolo Nature Center in Boerne is a really neat spot. It's open to the public. They have a nice website that you can find if you google it, that also has a calendar so you can plan around their events.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards