Wedding Party

Ongoing frustrations... kinda long :)

I am getting married in 19 DAYS and one of my bridesmaids is still treating it like the wedding is three months away. I got engaged December 2010 and have been planning my wedding ever since. I didnt fully decide on a bridal party until about March and talked to all the girls about being a part of my big day about the beginning of April. I didnt want to rush into anything real soon and have something bite me in the butt later!! I have 5 bridesmaids including my MOH, and one of them is my fiances TWIN sister. Her and I have had a rocky relationship in the past because she is a very judgmental person. I have tattoos and that is something she absolutely despises me for. But I knew that if I didnt ask her to be in the wedding (she is his only sister) that I would NEVER hear the end of it. So here we are... 19 days from now will be my big day and she is still way behind schedule!! at about the beginning of June I got together with all the girls and told them what shoes they needed to get so that they could all get them ordered. Mine you this was almost 2 months ago! So I called is sister yesterday to ask her if she had gotten her shoes and NO!! She hasnt gone to get them and the Davids Bridal in our area is outta the Medium size so she has to order them and it will take about two weeks to get them in! (HELLO the wedding is in 19 days).

Secondly, a friend of the families is doing a slideshow for the reception of my fiance and I growing up and then us together. So I got my pictures to her about 4 months ago... because she had to scan all of them onto the computer. my FMIL still hasnt got the pictures to her and the wedding is 19 DAYS AWAY (sorry for the repeating but this is kind of a big deal) I called her yesterday and she said she would get them to her today... and now I call her today and she is still "planning on it" I am so close to either screaming or crying its ridiculous but I will do neither. I dont want any drama or stress this close to the wedding so I am taking my fiances advice and letting him handle it. I am letting things go for now and praying that they work out! UUUGGGHHH lol :)
mols&dunc
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards