Texas-San Antonio

Great Idea!

I saw this today and had to share... Wonder if I'd be able to pull this one off? :)http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=8163868

Re: Great Idea!

• edited December 2011
    I saw that the other day. It is really cute, but not appropriate for a church, IMO.  I wonder if they picked the song before or after Chris Brown beat up a girl.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Haha, I saw this too!  I showed to my FI and we both thought it was pretty funny.  Although, as funny and cute as it is...not really our taste.  I'd save the fun like this for the reception entrance or something as opposed to the ceremony entrance.  But it's all about personal opinion!
  • edited December 2011
    Leighzlou! Exactly my opinion as well.Strangely, it looks as if they are in a church...
  • edited December 2011
    I was wondering if they were in a church too cause it looked like it which made me wonder how they pulled that off. I thought it was cute but it's not my taste either. I'm too traditional.
  • edited December 2011
    i am so over that video. it was cute but toooooo long and not right for the church. save it for the reception. plus i felt like the bride's part was the shortest and she should be the star!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards