Texas-San Antonio
Options

Local Hair & Makeup Salons

Hi ladies!Any suggestions on where to go for hair & makeup? I would like someplace that is reasonable and has good customer service of course. :-)Thank you! Have a great day!Future Mrs. Valencia

Re: Local Hair & Makeup Salons

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Versi Salon on Broadway.  I'm having my makeup done there (Suzie and Johanna are great!).  When I was there for my makeup trial, there was a bridal party getting their hair done and all of them looked great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the vote for Versi on Broadway.  I've had my hair and makeup done there in the past and I was very happy.  My whole bridal party is getting their hair and makeup done there for our wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Capri also does a great job. They do both hair and make-up and on the day of your wedding offer a mini party w/ appetizers and drinks as all get ready.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    are there any more suggestions for hair and make-up? specifically hair! my wedding is on January 9, 2010 and I will have about 4 BMs and 4 other ladies other ladies in my family all getting ready at my grandmother's house that will need their hair done. I have the make-up part taken care of by a friend, but would like 1 maybe 2 stylist come to the house as well for hair...recommendations?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards