Wedding Party
Options

**Aerin (& other Die Hard lovers)**

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar

Re: **Aerin (& other Die Hard lovers)**

• Options
    That was amazing.

But I'm holding you responsible for the pop all over my keyboard now.
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    I'll gladly accept responsibility. I loved sharing Cracked articles with the world.   As soon as I read this I had to re-post:

"Christmas is, by and large, a celebration of the birth of Jesus. It is a day to give all acknowledgement and glory to the lord. Bruce Willis screams "Jesus fuckin' Christ!" like eighty times in Die Hard. That counts. Mark that sh!t."

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    That was great!

You've probably already seen the Die Hard music video but just in case....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTyw6cq86kY

It makes me so happy!
  • Options
    <div><div style="color:#000000;background-color:transparent;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;border:medium none;">[QUOTE]In <em>Die Hard</em>, the giant blonde terrorist, Karl, learns that all the untraceable bearer bonds in the world are not nearly as important as his dear brother. Unfortunately, he learns this after John McClane casually murders his sibling in the face until dead. Karl is so overcome by vengeance and grief at this realization that he abandons all thoughts of self-preservation and dies futilely trying to kill Bruce Willis. He was so torn apart by the loss of his family that he wasn't thinking logically, and was killed much easier. So you see, John McClane also knows family is the most important thing; that's why he makes sure to take them out first. <span>[/QUOTE]

This was my favourite part.  Oh God, I laughed so hard my sides hurt.  And it lead to the aforementioned pop incident.

Still, I'm glad to hear you're willing to be held accountable for your actions. :)
    <a style="color:#003399;" href="http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-reasons-die-hard-is-the-best-christmas-movie-ever-made/#ixzz18K2NDtX7"></a></span></div></div>
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    Epic. Nuff said :)
  • Options
    Meg, have I ever told you that I love you?  Because I do.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    I immediately posted the article to FB.  It really IS the best Christmas movie ever!  I think we might watch it this weekend.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards