Wedding Party
Options

Younger wedding Party Gifts

Hello fellow brides!  I need some help!We have 2 younger boys in our wedding, ages 7 and 12/13.Neither one is the ring bearer, and I need some gift ideas.  The things that they have for the younger boys seem so out there. Is there any practical gift ideas?Thanks so much!Nicole

Re: Younger wedding Party Gifts

• Options
    I have 2 sons from a previous marriage. I'm getting them personalized Converse and a St. Christopher necklace.My nephew is significantly younger, but I'm getting him a personalized baseball bat (he loves loves sports)and a personalized backpack (He'll be 5).=)
  • Options
    Don't worry about a "ring bearer gift" or a "groomsman gift," because then you're limited to stereotypical wedding industry things. THink about stuff THEY would like ... if that means getting them a video game or a baseball cap or camping gear, then that's perfectly fine. If you need help getting ideas, ask their parents what they want/need, or what they're into at the moment.
  • Options
    iTunes gift card for the older boy? Those are always good gifts for my cousins.
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • Options
    What would you get these boys for their birthday or christmas? Get that
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards