Wedding Party
Options

Bridesmaid dresses

My bridesmaids and I found the perfect BM dress....but it costs over $300 and I refuse to make my girls spend that. Has anyone heard of Pearl's Place? It's a website that also has a store out of Louisiana. Is it reliable? Is it okay to order dresses online?

Re: Bridesmaid dresses

• Options
    My DD's BMs ordered their AA dresses online.  It wasn't Pearl's Place-I'll try to remember who they used.  But it was just wonderful.  Girls all got their measurements and send them to DD.  She ordered all the dresses at once.  The came in quickly and perfectly.  No problems with size, color, anything.And the dresses retailed for $189 in our local salon, and $119 online.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    I just looked it up:  DD used House of Brides for her BM dresses.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    For my DD's wedding, Pearl's Place was used for both my dress and the BM.  The service was excellent and they were very reliable.  All the girl's were fitted locally for the Watters dresses, sent the required size to my DD and she did all the ordering.I've also heard great things about netbride.com
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your input! I'm not quite as scared to order from them now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards