Wedding Party
Options

Hairstyles???

Are the bride and bridesmaid supposed to wear different hairstyles? Or can they wear something similar? Or does it really matter?

Re: Hairstyles???

• Options
    All adults choose their own hairstyle. Children's hairstyles should be chosen by their parents. If the bride requires that the BMs get pro hair, she pays for it.
  • Options
    Wear your hair however you like. I think people will be able to tell you apart ;)
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    Everyone can wear whatever they want. [img]http://tinyurl.com/yc6vkus[/img] [img]http://tinyurl.com/yeg9888[/img]
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • Options
    Woo hoo, more pics! [img]http://tinyurl.com/y8wxtm4[/img]
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • Options
    If the bride requires that the BMs get pro hair, she pays for it.This.  If you require everyone's hair to look the same, you should really pay for it.  And I personally like it better when everyone looks different.
  • Options
    Thanks retread! Forensicmom- Do work in forensics? Anyways, I was in a position where I was able to offer to pay for my bm and mom's hair. Everyone except my MIL took me up on the offer, but I didn't require it.
    bio
  • Options
    Yeah, it really doesn't matter what their hair looks like.  My SIL had all us BMs with pro-done, matching hairstyles, but at least she did pay for it.  I personally am telling my girls to wear whatever style they feel suits them, and am giving them the option of doing their own hair, or having it done by a pro.
  • Options
    These are grown women. Let them wear their hair any way they want to. Matchy-matchy Stepford bridesmaids is so not okay.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    It is each persons individual choice what their hair looks liek as long as it is presentable
  • Options
    Let them wear whatever they want. Check out my bio. I wore half up half down as did two of my girls. The others wore up dos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards