Wedding Party

WP Tuesday

1. What was your first job?

2. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend?

3. When and where was your first kiss?

4. What was the first wedding you were a part of? 

5. What was your first trip away from home without mom and dad or a supervising adult?
Proud to be an old married hag!! image

Re: WP Tuesday

• 1. What was your first job? Babysitting.  First actual on payroll job was probably the movie theater

2. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Jon

3. When and where was your first kiss? Outside a movie theater at sunset

4. What was the first wedding you were a part of? Probably my younger sister's.  We don't talk to enough of our extended family to get involved there

5. What was your first trip away from home without mom and dad or a supervising adult? Without a supervising adult would probably be when I went to NYC by myself freshman year of college. 
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • 1. What was your first job?
    Working at a florist

Jimmy

Front porch of Jimmy's house

One of my close friends.  I was a BM and after that experience I never wanted to be a BM ever again.  However, I ended up being my sister's MOH soon after and I am now a BM in my best friends wedding this April.

5. What was your first trip away from home without mom and dad or a supervising adult?
    Senior week after I graduated high school in '02.  My sister (who is about 6 years older) told me that if anything happened to call her first so she could prepare Mom and Dad.  Not sure if she thought I was going to end up arrested or what but luckily I didn't need to call her :)

I worked housekeeping at the nursing home where my mom is a nurse. The work itself sucked but the pay was great for a high school weekend job, and I worked the same hours as my mom so I didn't have to use my own car/gas.

Joey. Still can't believe I dated him.

I was fourteen and it was in my living room before my mom got home from work. It was horrible and I was so nervous.

I was a junior bridesmaid for a cousin's wedding when I was eight or nine. I don't remember much other than the dresses being hideous and my mom accidentally serving my sister and me a spiked punch that she thought was just juice (we only took a small sip before someone told her).

The summer between junior and senior year of high school, my best friend and I took a road trip to Salem, Mass. and then went camping on Cape Cod. It was awesome.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 1. What was your first job? Working for my father (or babysitting)

2. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Benji

3. When and where was your first kiss? 12, The Kissing Tower at Hershey Park

4. What was the first wedding you were a part of? My roommate from college

5. What was your first trip away from home without mom and dad or a supervising adult?  I went to Europe at 16 with my french teacher and about fifteen other students.  Sure, she was "supervising," but we were allowed free reign of every city we went to.
    Receptionist at my dad's law office summers after 7th grade. Outside of the family business though, gift wrapper at a local department store.
    Jacob. 
    Sixth grade. My front yard.

Flower girl for one of my many cousins. The only reason I remember it is because my parents had a picture of me in my flower girl dress on the wall my whole life.  

I really don't remember. But, I think it must have been moving to the dorms at college. I guess that doesn't really count.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Retail clothing store

Fred (yes really!)
    back door of my house after FRED walked me home from the library

Flower girl in oldest sis wedding

5. What was your first trip away from home without mom and dad or a supervising adult
    Trip to FL, on a whim in HS
  • 1. What was your first job? Gymnastics Coach

2. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Cody

3. When and where was your first kiss? I honestly can't remember. I *think* I was 14, and we were at the campground.

4. What was the first wedding you were a part of?  My BFF got married last fall, hers was the first wedding I had even been involved in.

5. What was your first trip away from home without mom and dad or a supervising adult?School trip to San Antonio when I was 16.
  • 1. What was your first job? I actually met H at my first job. We both worked at a local mini-putt/arcade place in the summers. It was a really fun job; good memories.

2. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Andrew

3. When and where was your first kiss? My first kiss was H but we didn't start dating for a couple years and I dated a couple other guys in the interim. Confusing, yes. H and I kissed for the first time in the parking lot of the mini putt place after work by our cars.

4. What was the first wedding you were a part of? I was a BM in my best friend's wedding.

5. What was your first trip away from home without mom and dad or a supervising adult?Technically music camp between my junior and senior years in High School. Vacation-wise, it was when H and I went to Disney in college.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • 1. What was your first job? At the local country store

2. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Anthony B. in Bulverde, TX :)

3. When and where was your first kiss? When I was 8 yrs old (hussy!!!) to above mentioned.....but it was just a peck. My first real kiss was when I was 12 or 13 at a school dance and I remember being on top of the world that night with the biggest smile!

4. What was the first wedding you were a part of?  One of my good friends when I was in my mid 20's. 

5. What was your first trip away from home without mom and dad or a supervising adult?  Somewhere between junior and senior year of high school, a bunch of girlfriends and I took a road trip to the beach for a concert. 

Certified Nursing Assistant

Paul

Summer of going into 8th grade.  I was at a friends house after we left the base pool and he kissed me right outside her house.

My cousins.  I was a flower girl.

Junior year of high school me and a group of friends went to Daytona (it was the closest "big" city near us) for the weekend.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards