Texas-San Antonio

Galo Gutierrez-Musician

I swear I remembered someone had used Galo Gutierrez for their wedding ceremony but I can't remember who it was. Anyways, if any of you have heard of him or used him will you post any feedback. Thank you!His website is www.galo-gutierrez.comOr if you have any other suggestions for a guitarist/vocalist that would be great as well. I am looking for someone to do our ceremony as well as our cocktail hour. TIA!!

Re: Galo Gutierrez-Musician

• edited December 2011
    He played at a birthday party I went to a few months ago. He's excellent! I actually just emailed that party host to get his number before I read this post! I'm not sure how much he charges. Has he given you a quote or anything yet?
    Photobucket
  • marissa54marissa54 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually emailed him today. I will let you know when I get a response back. Thank you for the feedback : )
  • MBLoveMBLove member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Keith Kubena for our ceremony music. He has been really great so far! His website is www.keithkubena.com
    Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    I remembered one of the knotties that used to on here used him and really liked him. I used Terry Muska and loved him. Just another option. :)  www.terrymuska.com
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    PaisleyDuke used him and really liked him.
  • edited December 2011
    I emailed him yesterday morning and he responded last night saying he charges $150 an hour. I've looked at the websites from the other musician others have suggested and he seems to be the cheapest. He played at a bday party I was attending and he was really good.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards