Wedding Party

Getting bridesmaids together for fitting

So.. I am kind of have trouble with getting all of my bridesmaids together for deciding on dresses and fittings. My wedding date is September 22 2012.

I live in Cincinnati

My maid of honor lives in Columbus (2 hours away)
One of my bridesmaids lives in Florida.
Another who is my fiances sister, lives in North Carolina and her husband is a Marine, She is able to come to anything but I want to get a good time for everyone else.
Another is about to have a baby but she lives in Cincinnati.
And my sister lives here also and she's a stay at home mom.

I reallyyy want to be able to get all my ladies together especially if some haven't met yet. And the holidays are coming up and I have already promised myself that I am not doing any wedding planning during then. My fiances sister will not be able to come home for any holidays. Also my maid of honor told me she will not be able to come to Cincinnati as often because she has student teaching from January to May and she has to make up work hours on Saturdays. (I feel she will find time though) Especially on Sundays. My bridesmaid that lives in Florida will be home during the holidays & in March.

Should I get all my girls together or just go with the flow and let them come when it's a good time for them??? I am definitely not doing any of that during the holidays!!! Doesn't it take months for dresses and fittings to come in? I would love others brides input on this situation of mine! Thanks! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards