Wedding Party
Options

Gift ideas...?

can anyone give me some fun or different gift ideas for the girls in my wedding party? i have NO idea what to do for them....well...i have a few back up ideas that they will like...but it doesnt have the WOW factor i want. I want to do something fun for em....any thoughts?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Gift ideas...?

• Options
    Shop for them individually and like it's their birthday.  Stay away from personalized goods (as in initials), unless you happen to know for a fact that the particular bridesmaid loves that sort of thing. 

• Options
    I got my bridesmaids each a pair of gold Steve Madden flats. I got all their sizes before had, and bought all 10 pairs at once. I also made photo albums for each of them. I put five pictures in the begining of me and the girl from high school/college, then photos of us from the engagement party, shower, bach party, rehearsal dinner, etc. They, I printed each of them up their favorite photo's after the wedding so they could add those pics to the last pages of the album.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_gift-ideas-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:1df42947-34a8-4985-8532-285d6bf11614Post:1db5a737-80b4-408a-ac99-c4df24f6e840">Re: Gift ideas...?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shop for them individually and like it's their birthday.  Stay away from personalized goods (as in initials), unless you happen to know for a fact that the particular bridesmaid loves that sort of thing. 
    Posted by Viczaesar[/QUOTE]

this.

if i get another initaled tote bag! I think i have only made use of one b/c it was a cosmetic bag from pottery barn. don't get the jewlery they are to wear in your wedding or the shoes or a gift card to get the nails or hair done. if it is for your wedding it is not a gift. it is a gift for you.
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    No i will not be doing tote bags or the jewlery haha. I did find a post on here and some people went a little wild about how thats not a gift. Which is understandable. I told my girls to wear whatever they liked, if they already own something that will go with the dress, then one less thing to have to buy. I do not want to do totes or anything like that...which is why i did this post. I see the same things over and over again in magazines and online. I was just looking for some ideas that were a little different than the norm. The photo album idea is very cute...although i dont see me having the time to do something like that rite now. Or enough pictures for that matter. Gift cards are always nice...something each one likes. I thought about getting them each a bottle of their favorite wine for part of the gift. I dunno....i have some time to think about it....but a shove in the rite direction is always helpful :) thank you!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Magazine subscriptions? Books? Their favorite wine/alcohol is good. Some girls do Coach clutches in different colors, if your girls like Coach.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards