Wedding Party

I May Get Banned

Just an FYI.  Someone on Etiquette who's got issues with me has claimed that my blogs are "advertising" and is trying to get them removed.  I'm in discussions with Knot Annie about them.

I really prefer law, where I get to face my accuser.

Re: I May Get Banned

• Open a new screen name.  It will take 3 days to take affect, but you can still talk to everyone.  Good luck!  I used to have another name and I worked in industry (no longer).  I said something once and pissed someone off, so they banned me.  Now I try not to voice any professional opinions.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • LOL, if I do get banned, I'm better off without this addiction, honestly.  It really is a time-killer.
  • I don't see them as advertisements. I see them as part of who you are...just like everyone else's sig/pics/etc. Apparently this person didn't want to hear your opinions after all then huh?
    Anniversary
  • This is why I don't go on P&E anymore.  Too much drama.  
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • This is why I never started going on (P &) E. Good luck Larissa, I hope you don't get banned.  :(
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yikes, that thread is up to 3 pages already?  Eesh...
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • oh do share what thread?
  • I don't see it as advertising. I mean, you're not saying "Buy my soap!" in any of your posts.

Good luck!

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • I thought it was a picture of cheese until I read "soap making blog" after a few days.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards